sábado, 19 de marzo de 2011

Deciding on a Preschool Education

Deciding on a Preschool Education

The teacher had a degree in early childhood education and expected and gave respect to each student and parent. It worked somewhat like a co-op and we had to volunteer one morning a month. We then had to move because of reassignment with our company and ended up in upstate New York. We decided to put our son in a half-day preschool again in preparation for Kindergarten and I gave birth to our second son. The time my oldest was at school gave me time with my newborn. We did the same with our second son when he turned 4 placing him in preschool on a part-time basis. I believe those early years helped form their character and gave them a diverse experience of learning about others and adopting the social skills and structure that are necessary for a successful school career.


When my children were old enough to be on their own at home, I went back to work full time in the classroom as an early childhood educator. I have taught in both public and private school settings. I believe there are five primary, significant reasons why preschool is an important choice for the children and the parents.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario